1. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are text files that are text fragments used to save information in web browsers, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the operator – P&Q, ul. Gen. Stanislawa Maczka 52, 15-691 Bialystok, Poland
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session, thanks to which the User can continuously browse every subpage of the Website without having to log in again.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
a) “session” cookies – temporary, they are stored on the User’s end device only until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser.
b) “persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device until they are deleted by the User or for a specified period of time resulting from their settings.
6. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device.
7. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of modifying the User’s preferences regarding cookies is available in the web browser settings. In many cases, the settings of web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the operator.